BELTSTAT Conveyor Design Software
BELTSTAT was developed over 23 years ago.
Since then it has evolved into the most powerful and easy
to use conveyor design program on the market today. Engineers
in over 22 countries around the world use BELTSTAT
to design a wide variety of conveyor systems including
the strongest and longest. No other conveyor design package
allows as much flexibility and has as many advanced design
features as BELTSTAT.
CDI is committed to
maintaining BELTSTAT's status as the world's
premiere conveyor design program. BELTSTAT
is intended to be a design tool and a computational aid
to competent and experienced conveyor design engineers.
Using good engineering judgment and conveyor design experience,
users can quickly arrive at the following conveyor design
- Belt width and speed
- Belt tension rating
- Counterweight tension
- Horsepower rating of drive motors
- Drive motor starting characteristics
- Idler specifications and spacing
- Pulley and shaft design
- Vertical curve radii and required special idler spacing
- Brake size (if required)
- Flywheel requirements (if applicable)
BELTSTAT v7.0 has made significant advancements
over earlier versions. Not only is it fully Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP
& Windows NT compatible but it also contains many
new features to help expedite the entire design process.
Some of the new features in version 7.0 are:
- Conveyor quick start menu
- Belt feeder design
- Microsoft Word report files
- Full visualization of the conveyor profile and vertical
- Belt turnover stress calculations and optimization
- Pulley shaft & bearing design
- Steel cord splice design
- Belt flap calculations & plotting
- Automatic vertical curve sizing / recalculating
- Material trajectory information & plotting
- Multiple case runs & load on/off calculations
- Worst case scenario design summary tables
- Advance optimization functions
- Improved plotting routines
- Exporting of conveyor profiles to AutoCAD DFX file
- Auto-reversing conveyor profiles for bi-way conveying
- AND MUCH MORE...
Word and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc.
All other brand names, product names, or trademarks
belong to their respective holders.